Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Altec crossover module - Ebay

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member mah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2008
    Posts
    2,003
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Altec crossover module - Ebay

    He has enough of these to fit out a home theatre system using the appropriate Altec amps(listed in the ad).

    Altec Lansing 15581A PLUG IN DUAL CROSSOVER MODULE AMP | eBay
    Opinion is only as valid as its verifiable supporting evidence.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Altec crossover module - Ebay

    Quote Originally Posted by mah View Post
    He has enough of these to fit out a home theatre system using the appropriate Altec amps(listed in the ad).

    Altec Lansing 15581A PLUG IN DUAL CROSSOVER MODULE AMP | eBay
    I'm not sure if they're still listed, but I saw the EV version listed a weeks or so ago. I think they were used, but I think the price was much better, too.
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Altec crossover module - Ebay


    Alien_Shore's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25th, 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    750
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Altec crossover module - Ebay

    hey, at the risk of thread hijacking, can you guys recommend a decent electronic crossover unit? I'd like to get one to learn on.
    - Mike

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member magnarc's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2005
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Altec crossover module - Ebay

    That seller has had these up for about 2 years, slowly increasing in price!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member David Yost's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2002
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Altec crossover module - Ebay

    The Behringer DCX Ultradrives have a big following -- you should be able to pick-up a used one for less than $200 -- it is loaded with features and very flexible.

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Altec crossover module - Ebay


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Re: Altec crossover module - Ebay

    Outrageous price

    Behringer is good but make sure it works they had issues converting to lead free that have been solved
    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member David Yost's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2002
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Altec crossover module - Ebay

    I assume you mean the Altec's price is outrageous -- not the Behringer?

    I wasn't aware of any lead free issues with the Behringer. When were these problems solved? I ask because I have a 3-4 year old DCX NIB that was to be used for a now defunct project.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.